How Many People Speak Oromo and Uzbek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Oromo vs Uzbek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Oromo and Uzbek Dialects.
- Borana speaking population: 4,000,000.00
- Orma speaking population: 66,000.00
- Wata speaking population: 13,000.00
- Tashkent speaking population: Not Available
- Afghan speaking population: Not Available
- Ferghana speaking population: Not Available
More on Oromo and Uzbek Dialects
Explore more on Oromo and Uzbek dialects to understand them. The Oromo vs Uzbek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.