Mongolian national language and Mongolian as a Second Language
Mongolian speaking countries include both countries with Mongolian national language and Mongolian as a second language. Check if Mongolian language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Mongolian is national language of China, Mongolia.
Compare Mongolian speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Mongolian vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Mongolian is not spoken as second language.
The Mongolian countries mentioned under Mongolian Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Mongolian language.
Mongolian as minority language
Countries with Mongolian as minority language are also included in Mongolian speaking countries.
- Mongolian is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Mongolian speaking countries check out Mongolian speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Mongolian speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Mongolian Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Mongolian language are Mongolian regulators. Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). The regulatory bodies of Mongolian lie in Mongolian speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Mongolian:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Mongolian language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Turkish Language.