How Many People Speak Maltese and Indonesian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Maltese vs Indonesian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Maltese and Indonesian Dialects.
- Qormi speaking population: Not Available
- Żejtun speaking population: Not Available
- Sundanese speaking population: 38,000,000.00
- Balinese speaking population: 3,300,000.00
- Minangkabau speaking population: 6,000,000.00
More on Maltese and Indonesian Dialects
Explore more on Maltese and Indonesian dialects to understand them. The Maltese vs Indonesian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.