How are you in Estonian and Czech
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Czech then Estonian greetings vs Czech greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Czech is Jak se máš?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Czech Dialects.
Other Estonian and Czech Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Czech greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Czech greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Czech is dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Czech is dobrou noc.