How are you in Dzongkha and Czech
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and Czech then Dzongkha greetings vs Czech greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in Czech is Jak se máš?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs Czech Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and Czech Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs Czech greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and Czech greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in Czech is dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Czech is dobrou noc.