How are you in Arabic and Thai
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Thai then Arabic greetings vs Thai greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Thai is คุณเป็นอย่างไร? (Khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Thai Dialects.
Other Arabic and Thai Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Thai greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Thai greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Thai is อรุณสวัสดิ์ (Xruṇ s̄wạs̄di̒).
- Good Night in Thai is นอนหลับฝันดี (Nxn h̄lạb f̄ạn dī).